The Guide to the Natural Self
A guide is a person who helps you in your journey to reach a destination.
Let us be your guide as you strive to become your true natural self.
On our blog
- Body Acceptance, A JourneyI love life and all the wine and butter that comes with it. My belly is proof of that love.
- The Swinging LifestyleI’ve had a request to share my view on the swinger lifestyle and also how to handle being propositioned. I support love, enjoying life to the fullest, and having a healthy sex life. This looks different for all of us. I’ve “been there, done that” thoroughly throughout my 20’s. I’m now in a happy monogamous …
- The Unexpected AskThere’s an unrelenting anger towards myself, for not being stronger. Healing needs to occur here.
- Tears on the MatI’ve had many tearful Child’s poses. Unabashedly letting the tears mingle with the sweat and roll down my nose to make little splats of wetness.
- 100 Days of Sobriety?It’s too much if I feel that my actions aren’t aligned with who I’d like to think I am and who I aspire to be.